I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Art and Music is F-U-N

Wow this is the most boring class I think I have ever been to! Its too bad that these freshmen havent figured out the IMing during class thing ;) We have small group in Brookens...I mean seriously what kinda class meets in Brookens?? Oh well...

Even tho I'm trying to get better with what comes out of my mouth, I've not been very good lately...just gotta try harder is all.

Anyways, now we're breaking into small groups and we gotta walk to brookens...SUCK

See Ya
Shelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home