I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Thanks...

yeah so this one word title for my posts is kinda fun, I might make a habit of it. I just wanted to say before I went to bed how much I appreciated everybody today. It was hard hearing some of the things I heard today and I'm glad I have such awesome people around me that will tell me that I shouldnt worry about stuff other people say. Thanks JK for that comment, I <3ed the scripture...

Welp, time for bed

Shelly

3 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Bradjward said...

Anonymous = Weirded out!!

Glad you are feeling better :)

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger dlaz said...

Shelly-

This is gonna sound really random, but I just wanted to thank you for your blog. The joy that is so evident in many of your entries really encouraged me this morning. I'm so excited to see how you are seeking after Him! He did some powerful things through you this morning.

Also, I just wanted to leave a little something for you in response to your last blog. I've experienced similar emotions lately. No matter what you are feeling--joy, sadness, depression, anxiety, lonliness...He's always there. He is ALWAYS real and always waiting for us to simply crawl up into His lap and accept His fierce love and amazing grace. Quite honestly, the joy in your posts reminded me of something I had forgotten--
the love I can always accept from Him and the joy that can be derived simply from that.

11As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

James 5:11

He is amazing, gracious and faithful even when we make a conscious decision to avoid Him.

But if we persevere...He will surely not give us more than we can handle, nor will He forget about our attempts to seek after Him. Job's story is a great example.

He loves you so much Shelly. He loved me today through your blog. I know it sounds really random because a lot people think these things are a waste of time, but I think He can work through anything.

Thank you Shelly



have a great day :)
-Dave lasley

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

Anonymous = Trashed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home