I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's Break!

It's turkey-day break! Its Wednesday and I have done a whole lotta NOTHING this whole break. It seems like every time I make plans they fall thru. Its so annoying...

So...I've been feeling pretty useless lately. I think the only things that I've done this week are shopping, sleeping, and watching movies. Oh yeah I did a little homework the first night I was home (kuz I'm a loser). I really want to go see a movie, but I'm not sure thats going to happen either. I cant wait to get back to school I guess, just kuz theres really nothing to do here. I feel like this week, even more than last summer I just have no friends left here. Everyone else is kinda doin their own thing, which is cool I just wish I had my own thing so I wasnt sitting in my house alone 80% of the day...lol

well, I'm going to try to find something to keep myself busy (probably shopping) tonight, and so I need to find a buddy to go with me! If anyone wants to do something anytime (except of course tomorrow) this week let me know...kuz I'm game for anything that brings me out of my house.

See Ya
Shelly

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger dlaz said...

you could do some of my homework if you want...


i've already written two papers and am 1/4 of a way through another...blah :)


hang in there. i know how you feel. it can get pretty lonely up here on the rez too. I've been reading a whole lot and learning songs on guitar. i have it easy though cuz there's a church right next door so every other night there's at least SOMETHING to do with someone over there.

have a good thanksgiving. have fun with your fam!

-dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home