I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Theres a lot to tell you about...where to begin...I have been sitting here for 5 minutes and I still dont know where to start so I'm just gonna start typing and see how it goes.

So I'm leaving...soon...1 week from tonight. I'm not gonna lie-I'm scared to go...but the people around me are so excited to go, that it makes me less scared and more excited. I'm more ready now because I got my Hepatitis A shot today. It didnt hurt as bad as I thought it might. I guess I just had to prepare myself for the worst so it wouldnt hurt as bad. I have a bandaid...kuz I'm a bleeder. Shana and Betsy didnt bleed...but I did. Oh well :)

I'm gonna go home this weekend and go to church, see if people give me $...is that bad :) lol my pastor at home-Norv is putting it in the bulletin so I figured I should be there to explain what I was doing.

Finish later :)
Shelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home