I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Monday, November 14, 2005

wowzers

I am currently in CAP 225 - What is Good and How is Good Determined? and I had asked Dr. Moranski to fill out a reference form for me for my internship next summer. She responded very quickly and said she'd 'get right on it' and so I figured it'd probly be a good idea for me to send in my application.

So I did...

Wow...what could make or break my summer. I guess there are other options, but I would like to stay in the US this summer. Having never been on a mission trip ever, well ok...Louisiana...but ya know....regardless...i dont want to go out of the country (and across oceans) for my first one. Unless someone I know is going to be there. At this point, who knows. I try to remind myself 'not my will but yours' but its a little difficult, I'm not gonna lie. I dont wanna give over control of stuff like that but I just have to.

Anyway, I just thought I'd post because it was really important. And i'm nervous. And I cant stop thinking about it. hm.


See Ya
Shelly

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut Sweet Shelly,

u know the song " Should I stay or should I go now"???? Well me I have choosen 2nd option because travel in foreigner country bring u another culture, another vision of the world and many good things..... better that to support UIS teams which are dissapointing this year. Fortunately, BLUE CREW are always noisy, the terror of midwest :-).
Laurent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home