I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Things Are Starting to Pile Up...

I'm so looking forward to thanksgiving break. SO looking forward to it. I cant wait to have little responsiblility for a whole week! Life around here has been pretty crazy the past few weeks, but I'm learning to deal and quit complainin.

So! Fun stuff-I went to a new church on Sunday and LOVED it! Its Central Baptist Church, right downtown, where I want to live someday ;) like 2 blocks from the capital and right across the street from the governor's mansion. it was so beautiful outside on Sunday too, even though there were a few clouds. The leaves in the trees across the street from the church were AMAZING.

I went to the doctor on Monday, to find out that I have a really bad ear infection, and that I got drywall dust in my ear in Louisiana, so thats probly why i got it! I never thought about that when we were tearing down walls and stuff. Anyways, the meds i'm on make me SOOOOO tired and out of it and cranky...so I apoligize if I've been mean to you.

I'm trying...I really am...

See Ya
Shelly

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

there you have it folks, Shelly is mean. But even if you are mean, I hope you feel haaagghhllriiiight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home