I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Feels Like Home...

Well, after a week (or a couple days) of RA training, I think I'm ready for people to be here...well I'd better be ready kuz PEOPLE ARE HERE! I'm so glad for people to finally be back in LRH, it finally feels like I'm home!

I havent really done much lately, other than some amazing times with some cool guys (and girls) in the townhouses. Yesterday we played Risk. It was not so much of the fun. Probly woulda been funner (is that a word?) had I not been sick and slightly drunk on cough medicine. Me and Erin kicked butt for a while, but I hear Jeff won (only kuz he IMed me at 2am to rub it in my face) Good thing I wasnt awake.

I'm reading this book thats totally kicking me in the face right now. (ouch) Its called Marriable. I just bought it yesterday but I only have like 10 more pages and then I'm done! The other book I bought yesterday is called You DIDNT Complete Me. It looks just as amazing as this one.

I'm kinda missing the time with the other RAs on campus. Actually I really enjoyed training because of the new friends I've made! It was so amazing to hang out with people who understand exactly what I'll have to do/am doing and who understand how important my job is.

Well, I'm sitting at the desk. and I dont have homework. and I was late, so all I grabbed was my laptop. That's the reason for this post (as if I need one) But I have nothing else to say so I wont make this drag on...

Have a great week guys!
Shelly

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, psssssssssssss!!!!!
So boredom place at UIS!!!!
Come to Chicago life is + hectic
Jen

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home