I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm Home!

Hey everybody!

I'm at home, made it here safe and sound around noon today. Its good to be home I guess, I get to hang out with my...dogs? LOL my family is in Chicago for the weekend and I'll be here by myself until tomorrow night. I went out and hung out with some old friends tonight, but it wasnt the same.....

oh well, I guess thats part of growing up.

Another part of growing up is saying goodbye. I dont like it. I was okay when I said goodbye to Brad this morning, but I know that I'll see him probly even in the next 2 weeks, but when I said goodbye to matt, I'm not gonna lie, I cried like a big baby. After I got sorta-composed, I went out to my car and proceeded to cry like a big baby for another 5 minutes or so, and when I was finished, I drove away....of course when I got to the stop sign in front of LRH I stopped and cried for another couple minutes, good thing there werent any cars around....Thinking that nothing will be the same when I get back to LRH in January breaks my heart....I love the way things were, and I'm sure things will be okay when we get back, just not the same....

I have a MONSTER headache and I've had it for about a week, so I'm going to the doctor this week so that maybe I can feel better :( bleh

We had a suprise party for Brad on wednesday, it prettymuch rocked. I think he was a little bit suprised? I dont know. I dont think we've ever been able to really suprise Brad, does anyone remember his 'suprise' 21st birthday party???? Then Thursday and Friday nights we camped out in Brad's room for the last times. It was really fun (not for Gen...she had to work and we kept her up late) I dont want anyone else to live in that room. Really I dont. Really I dont want anyone in Brad, Matt, or Jen's rooms. Again, I dont like growing up.

Well just thinking about this stuff is making me all weepy again so I'm gonna stop for now.

See Ya
Shelly

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a shame when u are crying. Je t'aime when u are doing that!!!!
Joyeux Noël et bonne année Shelly. U are so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home