I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Post #50!!!!

WHOA! I didnt know that my 50th post would be one with SUCH EXCITING NEWS in it!!!!




READY?






REALLY?





I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ARE!!!




ok lets do this. I'm the new 3 South RA!!!! I'll be taking over for Matt in a few short weeks! I'm really excited about it, and hopefully the 3south Boys will be nice to me :) I know they will be, they're nice guys. I'm not sure how its gonna be when i move away from twosouth. I'm glad that everything is changing all at once tho. be easier to handle :)

Anyways, thats my exciting news!!!
See Ya
Shelly

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger dlaz said...

congrats!!!! you will do a spectacular job!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

if you see any really cute 3south girls, you know where to send them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home