I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Great Things.

Ya know, I've thought a lot lately about how I need part of my life to be stable as I make the move from TwoSouth to 3South. (I keep wanting to type threesouth, but I'm not sure how the residents there would like it)... anyways. I realized something. The stable part in my life? MY FREAKIN FRIENDS! I have the best friends and I guess I lost sight of that in the past few days. I decided I'd devote this blog to them.

First. Lets talk about Gen. SHE ROCKS. One of my best friends in TwoSouth. Wow I look like a dork in this picture...oh well :) its the only one I got!!!












Next...Hillary!!! Hillary is my best friend from high school. I've never been friends with anyone longer than I've been friends with Hillary :) SHES SO COOL!!! Just look at her picture !!











Oh man. Brad. Hes so cool. Just look at this picture! Its from when we went to Slidell for the 2nd time, camera in hand (as always) visiting the house from our first trip! LOOK THE GARAGE IS CLEAN!!!












Aw. My best buddies. Kaley (me) Betsy and Emily. They're soooo cool. This is us at Brad and Jen's Engagement party. We always have so much fun together, and its so fun hanging out with them!












Wow. What can I even say about these people. Some of them I've already talked about...from top left: David C., Hillary, Ali, Robert, Gen, Liz, Jordan, Kyle, Jen, Brad, Taylor, Hollyann, Lance, Kaylee, (me), and Emily. Our last all-twosouth (and Jen) outing to Rushville...Its okay tho...because Brad's mom says we can come back. These people make my life AWESOME!







Look at these crazy boys. I dont even know what to say...














These are my favorites. Kyle (my new coworker) Brad and Matt. These boys have been amazing to me in the last 2 years (well ok year and a half) and probly should get a medal for putting up with me!!!!











LOOK! We're in Louisiana! From the Left: Jeff (stupid boy) Erin (I 1.45 her) Matt (Derby) and Josh (the honkey) I had such a good time with them in Slidell, I only wish we would have been able to serve together again! It was so great getting to know them!










OK LAST ONE!!!

Brad, Jen, Brad and I had such an amazing time serving in Louisiana the first time, we decided to go TWICE! We were even ready for a 3rd trip...but it just didnt work out :(

Anyways, this is just a small glimpse of my friends. They are QUITE amazing. I really miss them...and thats probly why I'm doing this post right now. But I'll see them soon!!! SOME OF THEM NEXT WEEKEND!!!

ok...time to go...

See Ya

Shelly

4 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Bradjward said...

Shelly --- You're awesome and you're going to do a great job up north. :)

Brad and Jen

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

how would you feel if I had a picture of you labeled dumb girl?

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelly, u were red on yours pics, u drunk???? :-) I wish u a merry Xmas for the sexy SHELLY. GO AHEAD!!!!
Laurent

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Shelly you wrote about me! I love you, and can't wait to work with you! This next semester is gonna rock, although we are both gonna miss Brad and Matt! :(

-Kyle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home