I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

MY HAIR!!!

WOOHOO! I got my hair cut/highlighted today! I decided I'd let you all have a little look, so here's a few pictures!



So I didnt think that taking pictures of my dumb hair would be so hard. it was. lemme tell ya. so I'm done for now. :) got some Christmas pics put up soon!

Bye! - Shelly

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Gretchen Magruder said...

H*O*T*T!!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Bradjward said...

Nice!!!

No New Years update? A tear falleth from my eye.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

I wonder if she knows my name...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home