I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

WHOA!!!!

FINALS WEEK IS HERE!!! Wow! I cant believe the semester is almost over! I'm done with my CAP class, my LES class, and now all I have left is my Spanish Oral Final, my Art and Music Test and my POS Final. I kinda feel like I havent done as well this semester as I have before. I havent given as much effort to my CAP classes and I'm afraid that its going to come back to bite me here soon when grades come out.

In other news, two of my best friends at UIS are leaving the dorms for good this week. Matt and Brad are both moving on to bigger and better things...its tough for me to see them go but I'm SOOOOOO excited for them!

We had a party tonight in the dorm and it was AWESOME! I spent almost all day preparing for it though so not much studying got done, but its okay because I have all day tomorrow to start studying... :(

Well I'm exhausted so I'm gonna go ahead and get to sleep. Just wanted ya'll to know I'm doing GREAT!!!

Later
Shelly

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Bradjward said...

Thanks for everything Shelly, I'm gonna miss you and the dorms. :)

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Matt W said...

Shelly Runyard, thanks so much! I'm sure we'll be in touch! You are partnering with me in ministry, after all! That'll surely keep some contact! :-D

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo soy contento pero yo pienso que tu es un poquita loca porque trabajar 02:08 AM.... la noche es para dormir or otra actividad, no??? ;-).
Hasta la vista, Lorenzo :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home