I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

RANDOM!

Well...I think I need to be provoked to update this thing. Thanks Brad. So last weekend I went to an AMAZING RA confrence called ISRAA, and it was an amazing time and I am on the Executive Board for next year as the Vice President of Administration!!! So yeah, met some cool kids, ya know...Got back to LRH on Sunday and went Ice Skating with Hillary!!! I love procrastinating and I'm good at study breaks :)

This week has been CRAZY! I feel like I havent stopped going since monday morning. Which is probly why i'm so exhausted lately. This probly is going to be the shortest post ever but I really dont have anything left to say :)

Hopefully things will run smoother once the semester gets going...

Shelly

7 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Bradjward said...

Nice!

Now, check out your blogroll... Brad's My RA...

Wrong... :-/

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Dont talk about it. Its still weird to think about.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

update?

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

for my Feb 6 day present, I want shelly to update :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger erinlizabeth said...

i agree that an update is in order Ms Runyard.

and, i .43925 you!

:)

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on gimme an update that i TOTALLY need and that will rock my face offffffff CSF STYLE girrllll

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home