I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

FINE I'M UPDATING JEEZ!

okay. i know. its been a long time. i cant help it, i'm a busy girl! Well lets start off by filling you in on my couple weeks since i've posted. Welp, I went home, that was a blast. I drove back and forth for MIG. MIG has like taken over my life in the past couple weeks, its like every free moment i get I'm doing something for MIG. Yesterday we really started practicing for the simulation and i'm so excited. I'd like to see us have a lot of people run for office. It would be nice at least, get some real leadership on the eboard.

I dropped Spanish...that was the best decision of the semester i think. I'm pretty sure I would have failed and its so much less stressful to not have that class to dread every other day.

I've gotten to hang out with cool people and meet new awesome people and it's just been a great couple weeks! I know these posts as of late havent been very deep, but I really dont know how to explain it but I'm just not feeling the whole blogging thing lately. So, if i dont update...sorry :) I'll leave you with a picture from Lindsay's Birthday:


Have a Great Week!
Shelly

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

News from UIS,

Shelly do u think that Bradjward slept with Emily Eskridge????
Of course with girls on the pic, no risk, too ugly for the Don Juan Brad.
Bye Jason Stuebe

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me,
JE T'AIME SHELLY!!!!! LOL
And fuck ass hole Jason Stuebe.
Laurent

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home