I'm Only Shelly, Welcome To My Life!! :)

Well, I hope that this doesnt turn into one of those blogs about how my life is so terrible. And I know it wont because my life ROCKS! I have a great family, great friends and a great place to go to school.

Monday, February 27, 2006

WAHOO!!!

MIG is this weekend!!! I'm so excited...if you cant tell :)

I decided to throw in a pic from last year's MIG taken by the one and only BradJWard :) This week is NUTS for me, I have class, RA interviews, MIG and homework! and lots of homework...seems like all the profs just know that I'm freakin busy so they pile it on like no other!

Other than that everythings going good, i'm gettin a little sick but you'll have that

I'm sure there'll be a MIG update sometime next week or during Spring Break!


WOOHOO!!!!
Shelly

6 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

freakin professors

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger dlaz said...

freakin jeff

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MIG is over who is the new crush for Shelly?

Laurent

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rubbish!!!!!
You are an impostor the last message writter. I m the real Laurent, the french guy and stop to use my name, you are probably Jason Stuebe the fake, the muppet. Stop to bug the pretty Shelly. To finish, Go stars!!!!
Laurent

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home